Friday, October 15, 2010

Mystery Picture

So, I was cleaning the house yesterday for a little get-together I was having. I decided to dust the bookshelves in the living room (the ones ArtGuy lovingly made for me last December). As I moved the CS Lewis books around to straighten that shelf out, my hand hit something hard.

I pulled it out and stared at it. Several thoughts went raced through my head, then I finally realized what it was.

So, let's play....Mystery Pic!

Let me know your best guess!!!!

5 comments:

Kenneth said...

Is it a dried up banana?

One_crazy_mom said...

I'll go with old banana, too...probably left by the Mad Toddler when you had thought he had eaten it all. I found half eaten yogurt containers in the fridge that had dried out and gotten hard.

ASC said...

Yep, I'd go with petrified half of a banana. Reminds me of my friend Brit over at www.livingwiththreboys.com -- she often does "What's This Wednesday?" ...courtesy of her three boys...

Unknown said...

Yes, it is a banana!!!! I threw it on the ground, and it just clunked! Totally petrified!

Marv said...

Check out some of these mystery pics - none of them are what you'd expect.
http://www.artsology.com/objectportrait.php