1) I have 10 minutes of battery life remaining, and then my computer will die. Typing fast!
2) I am sitting in McDonald's, in the play room, using the free Wi-Fi to write. I am now a stereotypical "McDonald's parent" who is not paying attention to their kids (although I really am paying attention)
(here my computer finally gave out, so this is continued at home)
3) I am wearing a white shirt. Glancing down, I see several "whoopsie" spots on my shirt. I should not be allowed to wear a white shirt outside the privacy of my own home.
4) Today was a very easy day, homeschooling-wise. Everything got done quickly and efficiently. Which makes me wonder what I forgot or left out...
5) The cartoon drawing of Batman and Robin on the McDonald's Happy Meal box is very disturbing. Robin looks....interesting. If you get a chance to see it, let me know what you think.
6) ArtGuy's Beetle's battery died....as soon as I turned off the car in our driveway on Sunday, as we returned home from Houston. Just try and tell me that our guardian angels weren't watching out for us!
7) The Young Adult told CupCake this weekend that "When Mom isn't teaching, she is either sleeping or on facebook". Not true. I also am on Hotmail and Blogger!