Thursday, January 5, 2012

One Pez to Rule Them All

Yes, this is the kind of nerd I am!
A HUGE thank you to our friends, the Geyer family, for this awesome gift! You have no idea how badly I wanted these. Well, actually, you probably do know. Your son (15) and mine (14) write in Elvish to one another.....and I taught them....Enough said....


Aw, yeah! This is nothing but pure awesomeness!

"The Pez is mine! My own, my precious.."

"I know what I have to do! The Pez was entrusted to ME. It's my task, mine, my own!"

Frodo - "I wish the Pez had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf - "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the Pez given to us."

Shall I go on? Because I can, you know?

I thought not...


The above are Gandalf-Pez and Aragorn-Pez. But ArtGuy thinks we can use these as "God" and "Jesus", respectively.
I think he has a point.
Jesus looks scary.






Gimli and Gollum are super-awesome!
"Sworn Pez may strengthen quaking heart."
"We wants it! We needs it! Must have the Pez! They stole it from us! Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!"
Happiness! Joy! Bliss!


1 comment:

Henry said...

Awww a Blog Mention, we feel so Honored! Needless to say, when we saw this, it Screamed 'Alcott Family"!