Saturday, March 19, 2011

This Looks Familiar



Haven't we done this before?????

This is courtesy of my "middle boys" - Cookie Boy and Romeo. Sheesh! This is not an exaggeration - that pile of laundry is over 5 feet tall. I am 5' 4", so I know. And it is smaller than it was yesterday - I had to wash Romeo's soccer uniform, so I had him throw down a pile of laundry for me. I wondered what was taking him so long.... When I peeked into the closet, I realized it must have taken him at least five minutes just to find the soccer uniform.

Do you know what my favorite fantasy is? Going on vacation for one whole month, and seeing how my men-folk cope while I am gone. As crazy as life is all the time, I (would like to) think it would fall apart without me.

Or at least be a lot less clean.

2 comments:

One_crazy_mom said...

Ha! The laundry tower strikes again! How long did it end up lasting last time before you finally washed it?

Ang said...

Jared has a laundry basket and nicely organized closet but do you think he uses them? No, his clothes are thrown all over the floor of his bedroom and I'm constantly getting after him about it. I mean really, it only takes 10 seconds to put your clothes in the bin! I feel your pain sister!