Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just Toyin' With Her

The Mad Toddler knows where to draw the line.


Typical conversation:

  • "Mommy?....Mommy?"
  • "Yes?"
  • "Look at my train."
  • "That is an awesome train."
  • Five seconds of silence
  • "Mommy? Mommy?...Mommy?"
  • "Yes, dear?"
  • "Watch my train."
  • "Wow! That is cool."
  • "Mommy? Watch my train!"
  • "I see it - it is very neat. You did a great job!"
  • "No, Mommy. Look at my train!!!"
  • "I see it (with a sigh). I am looking right at it. It is really, really neat." 
  • "Mommy?"
  • "WHAT?"
  • "I want to go upstairs."
  • "Okay."
  • "Mommy?"
  • "YEs?"
  • "I want to go downstairs."
  • "REALLY? Are you serious.....fine."
  • "Mommy?...Mommy?...Mommy?"
  • "Yes, darling son of mine?"
  • "Look at my train."
  • "Mommy is tired of looking at your train. Mommy is close to losing her mind and never wants to see a train again. But it is a very cool train, dear."
  • ".....Mommy?"
  • "What?"
  • "Mommy?"
  • "Whaaaaaat?"
  • "Mommy?"
  • "WHAT IS IT?"
  • "Mommy, do you know that I love you?"
Darn him.

  • "Thank you, honey. I love you, too."

No comments: