Even though we officially started school last week, I am still mulling over the end of summer. Probably because it is still a bazillion degrees outside.
|My feelings exactly!|
My goals for the summer, according to a post I made in May, were:
- clean the house ("clean" is a relative term, but the end of the school year usually means a slide into messiness. So, time to regroup and return the house into some semblance of order). I actually did some of this! The school closet got a re-haul, and other things got a straightening up. Not a stellar job, but an adequate job!
- swim - lots and lots! I started out strong, but then it got so hot and I got so lazy, I kind of stopped. However, I promised myself and the kids we would get a lot more swimming in this week!
- write...something.... Nope. Did not happen. Besides the blog, anyway.
- potty train the Monkey Yeeeeessssss!!!!
- get the Monkey to sleep in his own room. Double YEEEESSSSSS!!!!
- just have fun! ??????
|Making the "big boy" bed!|
Overall, it all turned out pretty good. The heat is killing us, but hopefully it will all be over in a month or so!
So far, I do not have goals for the Fall. Yet ....