Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Evening Musings

Today is only Monday? Wow!

I can hear Cookie Boy hacking away in his bedroom. 'Tis the season for allergies, and it looks like a big season for North Central Texas this year. Ick. ArtGuy needs to make an appointment for his allergy shot. I finally got him to get one last year (big baby!). He was amazed how much better he felt.

Tonight is a lonely night. ArtGuy fell asleep with the Mad Toddler, who has not been going to sleep easily at all lately! Bad things start to happen to me when I only spend time with children (and myself!), and get no real adult interaction. Oh well. I read a book. Should have been writing, but I expected ArtGuy to show up. If I had known, I could have done something...maybe....

I have had a bit of the blues today. Not sure how to snap out of it. All I can do is pray, "Lord, have mercy. Christ, have mercy. Lord, have mercy."

Good night. Sleep tight!

No comments: