I am a native Texan, but this is hot, even for us natives!
What does this mean?
- the grass in my yard...well, let's call it the "former grass" in my yard....is dead!
- the low - the LOW, mind you, was 86 degrees the other night.
- my ancient van is barely able to cool the interior temps down while we are driving
- our house AC runs almost continuously from about 2pm until midnight
- Momma ain't goin' anywhere she doesn't have to!
What have we learned?
- The library, the bookstore, Target, and the movie theater all have great AC's. The church...is iffy.
- The Raceway and the QT are very conveniently placed for our errands. Frosty drinks, anyone?
- We do not leave the house without water.